Chiru (チル) is the currency used in the Denjuu World. Chiru literally means "to scatter".
In Telefang 1:
- The amount of Chiru one gets for winning a battle is 8 times the opponent's level. If one fights against a T-Fanger that has more than 1 Denjuu, then only the first Denjuu that the T-Fanger uses will be factored in.
- The maximum amount of Chiru one can hold is 65,000. This is close to the 16-bit maximum of 65,536.
- If one loses against a wild Denjuu, or the first boss fight against Golaking (which is inevitable), then half of their Chiru will be gone.
- Running through grass can reveal coins, which are worth 5 Chiru, and diamonds, which are worth 80. Diamonds found from breaking vases are not worth any Chiru.
- In Pokémon Diamond and Jade, Chiru is referred to as "ball".
In Telefang 2:
- The maximum Chiru one can hold is a much higher 9,999,999.
- Coins can also be found by running through grass; each coin gives a variable amount of Chiru.
- Coins collected by one's main Denjuu are not worth any Chiru, but instead increase the Denjuu's exp.